WE ARE RETURNING TO IN PERSON SERVICES ON
SUNDAY MORNINGS AND WEDNESDAY EVENINGS!
Please be aware of the following recommended guidelines that will be in place for our services.
- Services for our Youth and Children have resumed. However, due to social distancing recommendations we have to limit the number of children in our classrooms, so ask that you RSVP a seat for your child (Birth-5th grade) for our Wednesday evening classes. Click Here to Register.
- Attendees are welcome to wear masks when around others, if they choose.
- Attendees are encouraged to sanitize their hands often. Volunteers will be available to help with sanitization stations.
- Attendees will be able to sit with their family unit but must comply with social distancing between other family units (2 chairs).
- Attendees who are sick, who live with someone who has symptoms of sickness, or who works closely with someone who is sick, are encouraged to stay home and watch the service online.
ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO COMBAT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Clean and sanitize all touch-points 6 feet high and under, including countertops, door handles, chairs, tables, water fountains, toilets, etc., before and between services.
- Greeters will provide hand sanitizer to attendees entering and exiting the building, and other volunteers will be ready to assist with sanitizers as requested.
- Offering bags will not be passed during service. Ushers will be available at the door at the conclusion of the service for offerings.
As we prepare to re-open our doors, we want you to know that we fully support each one of you in your decision whether or not you should try to come this Sunday. We understand the continued concern over the situation and want you to make the best decision for you and your family. We will continue to live stream our services on Facebook, so if you choose to wait a couple or more weeks, we hope you’ll continue to join us there.
Finally, we ask that you not only continue praying for the end of this COVID-19 pandemic, but that God would continue leading and guiding the leadership of NC in making the right decisions for our church family.
We love you and are here for you if you need us!
North Central Church